Here's what I did....
- Cut triangles from bright pink and lime green cardstock - 3 green and 2 pink 3 1/2 x 4", and 2 green and 3 pink 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".
- Trim edges with decorative scissors and then color edges with lime green and bright pink markers.
- Using double stick tape place each small green triangle onto a large pink, and each small pink triangle onto a large green.
- Cut each letter of Alexa's name using the cuttlebug and the Babyface alphabet dies.
- Color the edges of the alphabet pieces with markers and attach to points of each small triangle with double sided tape.
- Stamp 5 Sweetpea images (from plates 8, 9, and 10) onto white cardstock with black india ink.
- Color images using colored pencil, gamsol, and blending stump method.
- Cut each image and attach one to each flag using double stick tape.
- Attach decorative flower trim to tops of each flag with glue dots leaving some extra trim at each end.