Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Working on Sudoku ATC's

Here are more pictures of the sudoku ATC's I have worked on. We are almost finished.
This is step 5 of Margaret's ATC...
I stamped the 'vixen' stamp just above the strip of music and to the right of the hand charm. I must say that when I finished stamping the image on the 7 ATC's, this is the one that I was least happy with my contribution. But, I'm hoping that the last 2 contributors will make additions that will make these ATC's beautiful.




Step 7 of Pea's ATC...
I am the last to contribute to Pea's ATC and I was stumped at first. But my mind finally kicked in. I used a gold krylon pen to add a border around 3 sides. Then I got out my Ranger's white enamel accents. I've used this stuff once or twice before and didn't like the fluid consistency of it. Well, I still don't like it. It is very tricky to use; you must use it very sparingly because it will run and puddle. Some of the ATC's didn't turn out as well as this one did. I filled in the numbers on the image running down the right side of the ATC. I do like the look, but wish the enamel was a bit more thick. Each of the ATC's if off to each of the swap participants.

Step 6 of Jan's ATC...
I love this ATC.. it may well be my favorite.. at least so far.
I had quite a few ideas for this one, but I had to be careful since the last step still needs to be added. These are now on there way to Pea for that last step.
I found the small stamp "think happy thoughts" in my many stamps. I don't even know if I've ever used that stamp before this!! I stamped it onto gold colored card stock and then die cut with the smallest of Spellbinders Label 18. Then I used my sponge applicator and peeled paint distress ink to add color around the edges. I attached it to the ATC using dimensional foam squares.

No comments: