Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sudoku ATC's

I recently received the sudoku ATC's that originated with Bev. Bev had created a gorgeous background using various colors of acrylic paint. Bev sent her ATC's to Carol and she added the script stamp in the upper left corner using silver embossing powder. The ATC's then traveled to Maggi and she added the silver peel off sticker in the lower right corner. Now, it was my turn. I didn't want to cover up too much of the background, yet I was afraid that whatever I added it wouldn't show up on the multi-colored background. So, I experimented on a piece of acetate. I stamped the clef flourish with silver metallic ink and then embossed with black detail powder... but, that just didn't do anything for me when I held the piece of acetate up to the ATC. Next I stamped the same stamp with versamark ink and embossed with vine maple powder (which contains some glitter). I cut the image out of the acetate and held up to the ATC. That was it!!! Now, should I stamp directly onto the ATC with the versamark? Why take the chance .... so I stamped all the images onto acetate, cut them out, and adhered to the ATC using glossy accents. I was the 4th person to contribute to Bev's ATC's and soon they'll be in the hands of Pea. Good luck Pea!

No comments: