Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bert's 60th Birthday Book

My best friend, Bert, turned 60 this year and I was lucky enough to be with her to celebrate... BIG TIME!!! We spent the week on a cruise to the Western Caribbean.
Before we left for that trip I worked on this birthday book finishing all except for the cover and first page. So after our return I added the 2 vacation/birthday pictures and put this book together.
I created the pages for this book back in October at our WI Art Retreat. My friend Margaret brought the watercolor paper and spray mists for our group to create lots of pages.

I won't bore you with lots of commentary. Just sit back and look at all the pages. I love how the book evolved and I know that Bert will love it too. It is full of lots of memories.
Our group of friends is meeting for dinner in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited and can't wait to see Bert's face when I give her this book.see Bert's face when I give her this book.














































































c

No comments: