Monday, October 31, 2011

Creative Art Camp 2011 - Day 6, Sun Oct 30

The party's over!!! They say all good things must come to an end... BUT WHY!!! Who ever said that and why should that be true???
It's Sunday morning and almost time to go to the airport, but first breakfast cooked by my wonderful hubby... with a little Asti!
It was great fun and I'm sure we'll all need a little rest from our art camp. We talked about doing it again... maybe another location next year and then maybe back to my house after that! I sure hope so .. we had too much fun not to do this again!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great job capturing all the fun & creativity we had. I'm ready to sign up for next year!!!

bonnie32002 said...

Oh my word! What a wonderful week you had. How fun to have friends fly in for an entire week. And I thought a weekend was tiring LOL! Love the projects and look forward to hearing all kinds of stories.