Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shoebox homework

At June's shoebox get together Bonnie gave us some things to take home and make something with!!! I chose 3 flowers, 3 buttons, and a small pink tag. I should have taken a picture of the pieces before I started on my 'homework', but I forgot!!!
I used a word stamp on the flowers, colored the buttons with a copper krylon pen, and stamped a get well sentiment on the pink tag. the rest of the items used to make this card were in my craft stash.
I'm anxious to see what the other 'shoebox' ladies create with the items they took home!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

I love the card you created with your homework pieces!

Here is a link to the other creations: http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/2011-07-11-july-homework-completed/

So much fun, thanks for playing along!