Monday, June 13, 2011

Recycled christmas

I've been saving bits and pieces of Christmas cards we've received. This last weekend I rummaged through the box and pulled out images that I could use to create christmas cards. It is never too early to start... is it?? These 3 are created using images that were on hand made cards and I'm hoping that the friend or family member that created the original card is not offended that I reused part of their card. If someone were to do that to a card I had created I would be flattered.... It means that I loved the image so much that I wanted to share it with others. I didn't reuse the pieces because I was lazy!!! Honest!!!
These 3 cards were also made using pieces of hand made cards we had received. They are just too pretty to keep hidden in a box and definitely too precious to end up in the trash. I hope that the friends or family members that receive these in 2011 will enjoy them as much as we did.




Here are cards I've created using pieces of 'store bought' christmas cards. Again, these are taken from cards that we received from family or friends. I loved the images and knew they would be great additions to hand made cards.

No comments: