Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pauline's IT girl ... Woman booklet

The Art Ventures group has an IT GIRL swap. For the month of January Pauline is IT. She chooses a theme and the rest of us playing in this swap create an item on that theme. Some time ago I had purchased these blank matchbooks so I decided to use one to make Pauline a 'Woman booklet'. There are 6 page in the booklet... here's what I did with it.....
Here is the finished matchbook with the cover closed. I attached decorative paper to the outside of the booklet. Pauline likes purple so that became my primary color throughout the booklet.

After applying 2 colors of distress inks, using the blending foam pads, I stamped images of women on the cover and each of the page fronts.


On the backs of each page I placed a quote relevant to women. I typed them up and printed them on purple vellum.



1 comment:

Carol said...

Fabulous book! Love your images, wish I could read the quotes LOL!