Sunday, January 18, 2009

Altered CD

I just posted a swap on the CCSwaps group asking members to alter a CD. I had just the right stamp to use for this project. I stamped my spinner card onto watercolor paper and painted with many of my H2O watercolors. I ran it through my xyron to laminate it to make it sturdier. I didn't have a spinner in my stash so my wonderful husband helped to create the pointer/spinner you see on this project. I covered the CD with some cardstock that was painted with blue watercolors. Before attaching the spinner card to the covered CD, I used my cuttlebug and the alphabet dies I have to punch the letters I placed along the outer edge of the CD. I did place some foam tape under the spinner card before attaching to the CD to give the project some depth. This swap doesn't close until the end of January so I don't know who will be receiving this altered CD.

No comments: