Monday, January 3, 2011

A book for Alivia

This booklet is for my great niece, Alivia. When I was visiting with them on Christmas day her Mom, my niece Tracie, told me how Alivia loved to look at a small picture booklet I had made for Alivia's older sister, Alexa. Alexa is now 5, and back when she was about 1 1/2 years old I made a cute little booklet. I had forgotten about it otherwise I would have made one for Alivia when she was the same age. Well, better late than never... so here it is!!! I can't wait to see her face when I give it to her.
Tracie was able to provide most of the pictures I used for Alivia's booklet. I'm glad about that. It would have taken me longer to put this together, and I'm not sure how extensive my collection of pictures of Alivia was. Now that the booklet is finished I can give it to Alivia this weekend as they are having a birthday party for her (she was 4 in December).


Don't you love the pics of the 2 little ones all snuggly and happy??? How long will that last? I hope forever, especially for their Mom's sake!










The embellishments I had on hand worked perfectly on some of these pages. The picture of the 2 girls with their Grammy, my sister, happened to be of them on the train at the zoo! And I had the train sticker in my stash!





How would you like to be the Mom for these 3 girls???? They are 4, 5, and 15!!!! Yikes!!! I don't know how my niece, Tracie does it!









Can you tell yet that there is a 'pink' theme going on here??













I love the picture of the 3 kids. They are so close in age and have a good time when they are together... which only happens about 3 times a year.






Since this book only takes us up to about age 3 for Alivia, I'll have to plan on a part 2, and part 3, and so on as she grows older.









The End.
Now Alivia has her own book and hopefully she enjoys looking at it as much as she enjoyed looking at her sister's book.

No comments: