Saturday, September 5, 2009

Win some free SweetPea Stamps!!!!

Want to win some free SweetPea stamps??? Who doesn't like FREE stamps!! This contest will run for the month of September 2009.
Here's all you need to do...
During the month of September while you are visiting my blog, just look to the left margin, and click on the pink SweetPea Stamps logo. This link will take you to the SweetPea Stamps webstore. Check out the stamps and other stamping related items they have for sale. Lynette, the owner of SweetPea Stamps, will be keeping track of how many people visit her webstore from my blog and from the blogs of the other Design Team members. The Design Team member who sends the most people to the webstore will win free SweetPea stamps that she can then send to a 'lucky' winner.
If you do visit SweetPea Stamps via my blog please leave me a comment so that I can add your name to a list of people who will be randomly selected to win the stamps. Thanks

3 comments:

ncpelican said...

Chrissy, love your blog and would love to win some stamps. I will be back soon, when I have more time. You have such wonderful samples and examples that you have used in your swaps. WHAT AN INSPIRATION!.
thanks for sharing. judy jabliss@nuvox.net

Maggi said...

I went and ordered something!!!

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Chrissy, I'm headed over to Sweetpea stamps now!

Thanks for the tip!

Shell~Alaska