Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trish's altered egos deco book

I received another of the Altered Ego's deco books this week. This one belongs to Trish. Pea and Maggi have had it before me and only Adrienne is left to 'do her thing' after I am done. Both Pea and Maggi had been stamping images in black ink and then adding some white highlights with a gel pen. I LOVED how this book was evolving so I wanted to continue with the same scheme. The pages are envelopes and Trish gave us the option of gluing down the flap or working it into our design. I chose to work my design around the flap and make something to go into the envelope.
I happened to have some large playing cards, so to I decided to use one and alter it to blend in with the theme of 'playing'. It fits perfectly into the evelope on the right side of my page! The only thing that could have been more perfect was if my domino embellishment would have had a 5 and a 3 to match the stamped image, rather than a 6 and a 4.







No comments: