Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pea's Art Venture deco

This is the front page for Pea's "ART" deco book. I had used Aileen's Color Mists for the background. The colors spoke to me of Spring so I went with the nature theme. I hope Pea likes this because I know her preference for theme may have been more of the bold and/or bizzare!!! But I had already used some of my limited "arsty and bizzare" images on other projects for Pea so I went with this theme. Are you laughing Pea???
After stamping the 2 Stamp Zia panels I colored them with a water-filled brush and lyra water color crayons. I like the way it turned out. I can't remember who makes the verse I used. The diamond images that border the panes came with some other stamps I had ordered...just extras.

Here is the back page ....


After stamping the 2 images I thought of framing them with the ribbon. Then in the other 2 spaces I stamped the words. The ribbon worked well with the color and the theme of the page.

No comments: