Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Art Venture Deco's


Here we go....it's another round robin of deco books!!!! This time the artists playing are members of the Art Ventures Group..... and there is one requirement - the word "ART" must appear somewhere on the page.
This is the front page I did in Denise Rand's book. She indicated that she loved the 'people and animal' theme that is being used for a Tall and Skinny chunky book on CCSwaps; and, she also likes a recent challenge issued by our List Mom, Trish, ... 'off with their heads'. So I decided to combine the 2 themes and I came up with this silly image for her.




This is the back of the page I did in Denise's book. I used a piece of background I had created with shaving cream and reinkers. Then I stamped over with one of my favorite 'artsy' stamps. I added just a little sparkle with some gel pens. Now it's on to another of the Art Ventures members. I hope Denise likes it!!









No comments: