Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Shaving Cream Background Technique

Another beautiful background technique!!! I've always wanted to try this one, but it took a 'kick in the butt' from Trish to get me to DO IT!! Here are the some of the results of my shaving cream backgrounds; I actually have 16 different pieces of background from this one experiment. I kept adding different colors of reinkers to the shave cream after making 2 pieces so I now have lots of wonderful color combinations. Trish suggested using hair mousse, but I found shaving cream to be cheaper, so that is what I used. And the added bonus with this technique is the velvety feel of the paper!!! I love the result of this technique, and I think the next time I may try less reinkers to see how they look with more cardstock showing through.

1 comment:

Trish Bee said...

Beautiful! I love the colours, they are all so vibrant and rich!! Gorgeous!!