Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Deco Book Page

The deco book project on Next Generation Stampers has been such fun, we've started to pass them around in our Altered Ego's Group. I am the first to work in Maggi's book. She chose a handmade book she received in a swap and the cover of that book has a Da Vinci image, so I decided to follow that theme. This is my front page. I had stamped the image twice to create the additional image of the man and then attached him to the page such that he will spin around.
Here is the back of my page for Maggi's Deco Book. I continued on with the Da Vinci theme. The background is alcohol inks. Next I stamped a script stamp and some foliage with sepia brown versafine ink. Then I stamped the main image and the 'Dream' stamp with black india ink. To finish off the page I added the same peel offs along the side that I had placed on the front page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.