Friday, June 27, 2008

More altered tins

I bought some cute little tins at the local stamp store. They were painted white to start with so I used various colors of alcohol inks. They look great, but they need something else to add interest.
And here are the finished tins. I created an embellishment using hot glue and a stamp. After they cooled I applied inks and rub ons until I achieved colors that I thought looked good on the tins. But that wasn't enough.... So I got out my fibers and beads and this is the result.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Gorgeous, love all the various colors. 12 of them, wonder what swap they could be for hmmm........