Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Altered Game Piece

I joined an altered domino swap and this is what I am going to send to my partner. This game piece is double the size of a domino; I have no idea what game this piece is from!!!
I colored it with alcohol inks and then stamped the image. Even though I used black stazon the image looks like it was stamped with blue ink!!! I used a krylon pen on the edges and then I finally used some of the mica flakes that I had bought quite a while ago. I like it and I hope the person that receives it does also.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Gorgeous!!! Love what you did. So fun to see the use of mica flakes, I reently picked some up and have no idea on how to use them.